Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sweets For The Sweet...

I LOVE the new stamp set, "Sweets for the Sweet!" That was the stamp set that was used to make this card. I made this one at convention, at a fun class I went that one of my upline's do. LOVE the pinwheels, LOVE the mini brads (an up close picture of both those things is below), and LOVE the bright colors!!! Hope you like...
The sentiment on this card says it perfectly. Wouldn't this card be FABULOUS to send to anyone, "just for fun"?! :) I know I would LOVE to get this beauty in the mail! Here is an up close picture...
That taffeta ribbon is just the BEST and adds just the right touch! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a fun, happy card!! Love your color choice, dimension...perfect!!
xoxo

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...