Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wisteria Birthday...

I am IN LOVE with this year's In Color's. I have heard from lots of people that this years are their favorite ones of all! And although I am not usually a huge purple fan...I LOVE Wisteria Wonder. I think it's so fresh and fun. It also goes GREAT with my FAVE color of all time...Melon Mambo! :) That makes me one happy stamper. Today I am sharing with you a card I made for a swap I was a part of at convention this summer. I belong to a swap group of fabulous stampers and this is the card I made for them...
I have used this layout before and I LOVE it. I hope you enjoy as well!!! Here is a close-up of the cute cupcake...

I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for visiting!!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!!

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Love it! And so glad you are back and blogging! I really need to get the new catalog. I promised myself that I was making Christmas cards this year and need to look at all the new stamps and wish I had more money to get them all. ;0)

Pam said...

I have lots of questions....like the "recipe" for this card in full. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...