Monday, April 20, 2009

Wagon Fun and Don't FORGET!!!

This past weekend I spent at a Stampin' Up training done by my upline. It was FABULOUS and we had so much fun! Since it was about an hour away, I got to stay in a hotel with some of my great friends! We had a blast. I will be sharing some things from this event over the next little bit. First of all I wanted to show you some cards. :) Friday night was the big card making night. We make 24 cards in one night! It's super fun! I got the chance to help my upline design some of the cards she was responsible for. So I'm going to show you some of the ones that I did that she used. She made changes, so I'll show the actual cards we made later. NOW DON'T FORGET! I have a color challenge posted with a prize!!!! It's a few posts down so go check it out and play! :)

Here are the cards. They are all done with the "Wagon Full of Fun" set from the mini...
Can I tell you how much I love this set?! :) Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! If you have questions...ask away!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow Ashley all these cards are great! SOunds like you had a fab time.
Will email you later today.
Kristy xo

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...