Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Filled With Cheer Mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Yes!  You read the title of this blog post correctly.  It is TIME to have another blog hop with some of my Artisan friends!  And per usual ... it is a fun & inspirational hop ... if I do say so myself.  Hee.  And using FUN products!  Stampin' Up! released a fun new Online Exclusive Stamp Set that coordinates with a set of dies previously released.  The Filled With Cheer Stamp Set is a holiday take that coordinates with the Filled with Fun Dies!  Let's get started showing you some fun things you can do with these products!  I love how we all use the same main products yet get so much variety! 💗 


Funny thing about this set of cards ... I didn't set out planning to do this color scheme.  It truly just organically happened.  When I finished the "rainbow" presents card ... I was looking back and accessing to see if I should change anything and I just started laughing to myself.  Literally was like ... how did I just happen to do a rainbow color scheme?! 😆  Definitely not mad about it.  Haha.  So let's start with this card to show a little more up close: 


If you noticed ... the background is pretty fun on this card too.  (So this card is not just all about the rainbow accents.  Hee.)  I used the die circled below, cut a bunch quickly out, and added them to Basic White cardstock.  ***TIP:  Add Adhesive Sheet cut to the size of whatever the cardstock is that you are cutting them out from.  And then you have your own little wood panel stickers that are super easy to apply! 

Then for the rainbow pieces, I just stamped a few of the images and cut out the sections I wanted.  Added these to the fun wagon that I stamped & cut out using the Filled WIth Fun Dies.  Then another fun little tip ... the lightbulb stamp ... you use the pennant banner from the Filled With Fun Dies to die cut that!!!  Thanks, Stampin' Up! for fabulous coordination! 💕

All the images were colored with Blends Markers.  I absolutely LOVE the depth that gives images.  I never care if it's perfect or anything.  I just wing it.  BUT ALSO ... LOOK at those polka dots that I was able to add to the orange present by using the Light & Dark Shade of the Peach Pie Blends! Swooning! 😍



Here is a pic of the stamp set also ... so you can see all the fun images! 


Such cute images, huh?!  😁  Time to highlight the second card! 

This card also didn't start out with this color scheme.  But a few changes on some things that I started with & voila!  It ended up like this.  Hee.  And again ... Blends Markers adding a fun touch with the strips to the snowman's scarf.  Still swooning over this also! 😍 Hee.  

The background was just made by stamping repeatedly in Crumb Cake ink, onto Crumb Cake cardstock.  Then added a little splatter, used a Blending Brush to add some ink to the edges, & then distressed all around!  Love the subtle depth that gives!  It make it pop! ... even when it is placed on top of the same color of cardstock card base! 


What do you think?!  I hope you enjoyed both of these cards that I made with the FIlled WIth Cheer Stamp Set & Filled With Fun Dies!  What is your favorite detail?! Have any questions on anything?! 😊 Ask away! 

And yes you guessed it!!!   Time to keeping hoping and check out the projects my fellow Artisan Design Team members made!  You won't want to miss them! 


NEXT IN OUR HOP IS...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

How fun & cute are her projects?!  You better follow along to see! 😀 Over on Instagram is the best place to see them!

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink  ☆  This is me!  ☆
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart

Enjoy checking out all the fun variety and creativity!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  

And if you need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies ... most definitely would love to help there!  (If you are in the United States.)  So just send me a message and let me know! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...