Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Around The Bend Thanks!

Have you played with the Around The Bend Dies from Stampin' Up! yet?! I paired these dies with the Kindest Expressions Stamp Set for this fun floral card! 

Colors Fresh Freesia, Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Inks: Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty In Pink, StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly
Stamps: Kindest Expressions
Tools:  Around the Bend Dies, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes
Accessories: Iridescent Faceted Gems

I used a mix of die-cutting from solid cardstock colors & from Basic White cardstock that I added ink colors to with a Blending Brush.  I love the depth this gives the flowers and leaves.  


And just look at this stunning rounded edge with the leaves ... and that stitched detail?!  SWOON! 😍 😍 😍


I also am a sucker for soft flowers with a bold sentiment.  I love the sentiments in the Kindest Expressions Stamp Set with their mix of fonts that work wonderfully together!


Just look at how cute all these dies are, and that amazing sentiment stamp set! 




Hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  I would be happy to help you get your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies that you need! (For those of you in United States.)  Don't hesitate to reach out! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...