Thursday, August 29, 2024

Friendly Fins + Pocket Thoughts = Cute Tag Pouch!

Well look what can happen with you combine a fun bundle with some fun die sets from Stampin' Up!  I mean ... just how cute is this project?! 

(All supplies from Stampin' Up!)

Colors Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock, Gray Granite
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Gray Granite, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pretty in Pink, Gray Granite, Lemon Lolly, Petunia Pop, Basic White, Lily Pond Lane 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Friendly Fins 
Tools:  Friendly Fins Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, Blending Brush, Water Painter, Hole Punch
Accessories: Pretty in Pink 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Summer Splash 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Peach Pie 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Foil Gems

A fun little pouch to hold some fabulous tags.  😍  Want to see how I made it?!  It is SO EASY!  I made this for one of my Artisan projects, so if you saw it on Stampin' Up!'s pages first ... I am glad you made it to my blog also!  And fun ... I do have a few more pictures to share here. πŸ’•


First up ... let's make the tags! Die-cut the second largest Countryside Corners Die in Basic White cardstock and Designer Series Paper.  Add ink to the Basic White tag with Blending Brush and splatter with the Water Painter. (Coastal Cabana is the color used here.) Cut the Designer Series Paper down to 2 1/4".  

Next ... Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the tags then decorate with the stamped and die-cut images.  Punch a hole in the top of the tag & add ribbon.  Tie a bow around the ribbon, securing it in place, using Baker's Twine. Repeat for the other tags & Designer Series Papers.  


Now let's prep the pouch!  Cut a piece of cardstock to 5" x 12".  (Gray Granite is the color used here.)  Score it lengthwise at 5 3/4" & 6 1/4".  Cut out two of the largest Pocket Thoughts Dies.  Fold on each score line of the pockets and add Tear & Tape Adhesive to all the sides.  


To finish the pouch:  adhere the pockets just above the score lines on the inside of the pouch.  Fold each side on the pouch up and punch a hole in the middle.  Add your tags to the pockets, tie it closed, and decorate the front of the pouch.  



What do you think?!  So much fun, huh?! Here are a few more pics of some details! 



I love all the layers & details.  I wanted to add the tag shape on the front also .. to give a hint as to what is on the inside!  I also added all of the fun ocean creatures to the front too!  I love them SOOOO much!  For the coral arch ... I die-cut it & then sponged the color onto the die-cut.  

Also ... I can't stop looking at these tags! Look how cute they are! 



What do you think?! Which is your favorite tag?! I can't decide!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  If you have any questions ... don't hesitate to reach out!  Also ... I would love to see if you make one of these!  Please let me know if you need any of these fun Stampin' Up! supplies also! 

Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...