Saturday, August 31, 2024

Fancy Friday August Celebration Time!

The Fancy Friday Design Team was all about CELEBRATIONS for August!  Did you check out the challenge and all the gorgeous things those of us on the Design Team created?!  I know I was truly inspired!  Today I am finally sharing the project I made!  Hope you stick around to check this out, then head on over to Instagram or Facebook to see all the other fabulous creations!  

Colors Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Gold, Basic White
Inks: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Gold Mercury Vellum, Gold Foil Sheets, Country Lace Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagon
Tools:  Golden Greenery Dies, Cute Crochet Embossing Folder, Heartfelt Hexagon Punch
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (Metallics WOW! Embossing Powder), Iridescent 1/2" Striped Trim

My celebration is all about a wedding this month!   I went to a wedding reception the beginning of August for a very incredible person, so wanted to make the happy couple an incredible card.  Hee.  I added a LOT of texture to this card ... without wanting to add a bunch of bulk.  But I do have layers upon layers, so not sure how well I accomplished that.  Hee.  

Here are some photos of the details: 

⭐  Watercolored onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.  Add some gold embossed splatter.  Die cut from paper.

⭐  Emboss Basic White cardstock.  Layer die cut pieces over embossed cardstock.

⭐  Trim Iridescent 1/2" Striped Trim Ribbon and tie into a bow around card front.

⭐   Add Designer Series Paper to card base.  

⭐  Layer Gold Foil Sheet & Gold Mercury Vellum on card base.

⭐  Add card front to layered gold pieces.

⭐  Emboss, punch, adhere greeting.




I love how all these details came out!  Hope the recipient did as well, and hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!   Now head to Stampin' Fancy Friday on either Instagram or Facebook to see what the other designers made for this months celebrations! 💖

Please let me know if you have any questions on this!  Or need to get any Stampin' Up! supplies (and live in the United States).  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...