Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sunny Christmas Fancy Friday!

November was all about a Fancy Christmas at Stampin' Fancy Friday! Have you checked out all the Fancy Christmas projects this month?  I hope so!  It is now my turn to share what I made!

Colors Lemon Lolly, Melon Mambo, Basic White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, BLENDS: Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock/Papers: Lemon Lolly, Melon Mambo, Basic White, More Dazzle Specialty Designer Series Paper, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Trucking Along
Tools:  Trucking Along Builder Punch, Tropical Leaf Punch, A la Mode Alphabet Dies, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essential Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Did anyone else guess I would make a pink Christmas card?  Haha.  How about a tropical pink Christmas card?  I mean ... is there anything better?! Hee.  I love a white sand Christmas!  

Here are a few details on the card:

~ USE BLENDS TO ADD DEPTH TO THE LETTERS!  I cut the letters from Lemon Lolly cardstock using the A la Mode Alphabet Dies.  (***TIP: Add Adhesive Sheets to the back of the cardstock before cutting out.  Then your letters become alphabet stickers! ♡ ) Then use blends markers to add some color to the bottom of the letters!


~ EMBOSS CARDSTOCK BEFORE PUNCHING SHAPES OUT TO ADD TEXTURE!  I embossed some Basic White cardstock using the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder and THEN I punched out some leaves using the Tropical Leaf Punch (online exclusive).  I love the fun detail & texture it adds.  😍




~ USE BLENDS MARKER TO COLOR TWINE!  I used the Pool Party Dark Blends Marker to color White Twine.  Look at that gorgeous color & fun pop it adds.  I just dragged the marker over the length of twine I needed to tie the bow.  Imagine all the colors of twine you can have! 😀


~ THE MORE DAZZLE SPECIALITY PAPER IS GORGEOUS! Like it is totally swoon worthy.  I used that as my card front background because the shimmer it adds is SO STUNNING! 

One last look at the card: 

I hope you enjoy this card!  What Christmas cards or projects have you made this year?  I hope you have been having a great season & it continues to be fabulous!  Thank you so much for visiting!  PLEASE let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Would also love to help you get any Stampin' Up! supplies you may need! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...