Friday, November 3, 2023

Gorgeously Made For TGIF Challenge 445!

We have a fun color combo for you over at TGIF Challenges this week!  And I have to admit ... when I first saw it ... I thought it was going to be a challenge!  Haha.   I don't use these colors much, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  But...alas!  I had something pop into my head so I started putting it together and this is what came out!  This is why I LOVE LOVE a color challenge!  It makes you think outside your box you can find yourself in sometimes.  Hee.  

Colors Pecan Pie, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue
Inks: Pecan Pie, Moody Mauve, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Pecan Pie, Boho Blue, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Tools:  Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Gorgeously Made Dies, Countryside Corners Dies
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon     

Can you guess what the colors are?!  Well...here is the challenge graphic to tell you!  All colors are from Stampin' Up! 


The bundle I used for the card is the Gorgeously Made and I am OBSESSED!  I love it!!! 😍  Kinda a fun take on a fall color combo too, I think.  And I have to admit ... I really like how this card came out.  I love all the details.  I starting by doing a watercolor wash in the Moody Mauve color because true story ... I don't like mauve or burgunday colors.  Haha . So I started with the wash so I could get a tone of the color that I liked.  And I love how it all turned out and how the the layers look together.  Did a mix of stamping and die-cutting to get the effects I wanted.  


What do you think?  What is your favorite detail?!  

I hope you enjoy!  Now it's your turn to head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to check out the other inspiration from the other designers and to play along!  I can't wait to see what you make!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...