Monday, November 6, 2023

Chic Snowflakes For Day 2 of 30 Days!

Time for Day 2 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge!  Sorry I am a few days late!  You won't see much red & green from me in these challenges, and today is no different.  😁  It's Pool Party & Fresh Freesia for this challenge!


Colors Pool Party, Fresh Freesia
Inks: Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic Black, Pool Party, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Holographic Trio Specialty Paper
Stamps: Season of Chic, Charming Sentiments
Tools: Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Nested Essentials Dies
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels  

The challenge today is Frosty Air ... so I used the snowflakes from the Season of Chic Stamp Set & Chic Dies by Stampin' Up!  I cut the snowflakes out of Holographic Trio Specialty Paper and I am in love.  ♡


I mean ... just look at these snowflakes!  I used the largest rounded rectangle from the Nested Essentials Dies to make a little window on the card front.  Under it is where I added some watercolored Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and the snowflakes.  



I really love how it all turned out and I think the colors are so pretty together!


Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you and would also love to help you get any Stampin' Up! supplies you need!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...