Thursday, November 30, 2023

It's a "Leftover" Tag Day!

I had some leftover pieces on my craft room counter, & I needed some tags.  So VOILA!  Here are some leftover tags - to go along with any food leftovers this time of year tends to bring.  Heehee.  

Colors Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Inks: Petal Pink, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Pecan Pie, Whisper White, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam
Stamps: Gorgeously Made, Timeless Charm, Circle Sayings
Tools:  Paper Florist Dies, Beautiful Balloons Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels     

My fave little bit may be the White Iridescent Ribbon on the top of both of the tags.  Yes...that's the ribbon that is on top of the birthday tag.  I just colored it with the Bubble Bath Blends Marker, and IT. IS. STUNNING!!! in real life.  Was tough to get a good pic of the iridescence, so you may have to trust me on this one.  Hee.  



The background of this tag has polka dots that were done with Sponge Daubers.  I love doing this technique.  

I made a card with this flower, and have to say - I love it on a tag also.  So cute!


Which is your fave tag?!  Do you make tags or stick with cards?!  Hope this is a fun reminder that tags are a great use of your paper crafting supplies!  Get out there and make some!  😊

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with your papercrafting journey!  Especially would love to help you get any Stampin' Up! supplies!  Let me know if I can help with anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...