Friday, November 17, 2023

Paper Florist Gratitude ... TGIF Challenge #447!

It's an Inspiration Challenge this week for our TGIF Challenge!  It is a fun one ... and just happens to be perfect for this week! Here in the USA, we are celebrating Thanksgiving.  This week's inspiration challenge is all about gratitude!  

So ... want to see where I went for the challenge?!  Well here we go!  You see ... I was very grateful for the Paper Florist Dies when I first saw them, but I HAVE NOT USED THEM YET!  How sad is that?!  So I thought...guess it's the perfect time to show them some gratitude.  😁  And I took this challenge very literally this time.  I just basically made the card that is on the challenge square.  Haha.  So here is the card I made:

Colors Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Pecan Pie, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam
Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Tools:  Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Paper Florist Dies
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels     

And here is the challenge square: 

See what I did?!  Haha.  And I really am happy with how the card turned out.  There are a lot of fun details.  Here are a few with some pictures below:

  • Whisper White Craft Ink stamped onto Crumb Cake cardstock.
  • Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with Timber Embossing Folder.
  • Background splatter.
  • Flower petals stamped to create interest and texture.


I. LOVE. THESE. FLOWERS. SO. MUCH.  It will not be the last time you see me use these.  😍  Look at how gorgeous they are and how fun it is when they are all layered together.  And just saying ... I LOVE the stamped detail on the petals. 💗


What do you think about this challenge?  Are you going to participate? I HOPE SO!  Because I want to see what you make!  So head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along! 

And one last view at this card:

This card just makes me smile.  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs! If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies, and you live in the USA, I would love to help you get your hands on what you need! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...