Friday, January 1, 2021

It's a Black & White Day for TGIF Challenge 297:

Happy New Year!  Welcome 2021!!!  Anyone else as ready for this new year as me?!  πŸ™Œ Today is a day of CELEBRATION... so here's to celebrating YOU...2021!  πŸ˜€πŸ’•And all of us that made it through 2020!  

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Inks:  Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Friend Like You
Tools: Tailored Tag Punch
Accessories:  Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack

This card turned out differently than I set out to do...but ended up just going for a BOLD start to the year! And since it is a Black & White Challenge...that makes sense, right?!  πŸ˜‰  

I LOVE this Tailored Tag Punch.  Just so much fun to use a million different ways!  I love the geometric pattern created here by just punching and adhereing to cardstock. 


Isn't it so much fun?!  And even though it is a black & white challenge... I just had to add a pop of color...and one of my fave colors, of course!  You can't start a new year without a POP of color, right?!  😁What color would you choose to start the year off with?!  Coastal Cabana for me!  


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you are all having a great start to your year!  Please let me know how I can help you and what I can do for you!  Would love to help you with any of your paper crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Ida said...

What a clever way to use that Tag punch. Neat card.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...