Friday, January 8, 2021

Zoo Globe Birthday...

Just a simple post today to share a quick but darling birthday card!  💕I want to be better about sending out birthday cards this year...so going to be making lots of this type of card hopefully.  Hee.  


Colors: Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Inks: Soft Suede, Misty Moonlight BLENDS: Light Magenta Madness, Light Bermuda Bay, Light Daffodil Delight
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Zoo Globe
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Stapler
Accessories: Whale of a Time Sequins, Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack

Have you ever used your Blends Markers to color on Crumb Cake cardstock?  I love the look of the colors like this.  I stamped, colored, splattered, and then embossed it.


And I love subtle texture on cards...like these distressed and curled corners.  Its so easy to just curl a bit with a Bone Folder to break down the fibers of the cardstock.  Then separate the layers a bit.  


 Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...