Friday, January 29, 2021

A Fancy Friday Butterfly Gala Sketch!

Hey!  Have you seen all the fabulous cards that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team have been posting on social media all month?!  I hope so!  Because I finally get to share the card I made!  😀 


ColorsWhisper White, Basic Black, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Gold
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Butterfly Duet Punch
Accessories: Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack

I love a fun white & black color combo with pops of color!  And that's exactly what this sketch called for when I sat down to play.  😁  All I did was stamp the butterflies onto Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink.  Then I just used my sponge daubers and dabbed some colors on.  Then punched them out!  

I love this little black and white stripe trim piece.  I just cut some narrow strips of Basic Black cardstock, and adhered it to Whisper White cardstock.  Then added it to the cardstock panel.  I love doing this because it is so easy to add such a dynamic piece.  💖

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.  It makes my heart happy every time I see it.  💕


I guess you may want to see the sketch map that was the start of this card, huh?!  😄 Well here you go!


So much fun, huh?!  I want to see what you make with it!  And head over to Facebook or Instagram to see all the other cards that were made by the design team!  Just search for Stampin' Fancy Friday!  

Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Always fun to have you stop by!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...