Friday, January 29, 2021

Dandy Wishes Is Mad For Plaid...TGIF Challenge 301:

 Woot!  It's TGIF Challenge time!  What is this, you may be asking?!  Well...once a week the TGIF Challenge Design Team (yes!  I am on this fabulous team!!!) hosts a challenge.  And you have all week to make a project using the challenge as inspiration!  And the design team posts samples they have made to give you more inspiration!  Then you just upload your creation on the TGIF Challenge Blog!  We even vote for a winner for the week!  💗  So want to play along this week?!  Yay!  Because this week is even MORE fun!  It is a Designer Take Over Challenge week!!!  This means that someone on the design team is "taking over" our challenge!  This week...it is Stesha Bloodhart that is taking over!  Yay!  She's AMAZING!!!  💗

Can't wait to share this challenge with you, but first up...want to see the card that I made for the challenge?!?  Well here you go!!!

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Whisper White, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Stamps: Buffalo Check, Best Year
Tools: Dandy Wishes Dies, Best Plaid Builder Dies, Heat Tool
AccessoriesLinen Thread, Elegant Faceted Gems, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

Can you guess the challenge based on this card?!  Well here is a graphic that may help you figure it out.  😀 


 It is a Mad For Plaid Challenge!!!!  How fun!  So I used the Best Plaid Builder Dies and the Buffalo Check Stamp to make the plaid background.

Then I used the ☆ FABULOUS ☆ Dandy Wishes Dies to create the focal point!  Love these!  I die cut the flowers in white then used the new Blending Brushes to add some color.  I love the more subtle look  and variation of color! 



I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions for me!  If you don't...just head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along with us!  

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting!  If I can help with anything...please be in touch! 💕

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...