Friday, December 25, 2020

It is a Bright Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a very Happy Holiday season, wherever you live around the world!  I have one last little holiday project I wanted to share, and then can we skip to summer?!  😂 (But seriously...can we?!  Please!  😊)  I love this tag though...it is sticking with a bit of my non-traditional colors of Christmas love...but also is pretty traditional.  So a win-win for whatever your preference is, right?!  Hee.   I used Magenta Madness, instead of a red, for the holly berries.  I love the brightness of it SO much!

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark, StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Tools: Beautiful Boughs Dies, 2 1/4" Circle Punch (for mask), Water Painters, Heat Tool, Sponges
Accessories:  Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread

The Magenta Madness mixed on a Coastal Cabana sponged circle with some splatter & some Granny Apple Green holly leaves...well it just perfectly rounds out that bright & merry christmas tag...right?!  😃


A little tip on the sponged and splattered circle...use whatever size circle you want and punch or die-cut it from Vellum Cardstock.  Then you set aside the punched or die-cut piece and use the negative space from it as your mask.  And then it is see-through so you can easily see where you want your circle!  So just lay your mask onto your project, and sponge away!  If you want that variation of color like I did here, just add more layers of ink in spots to get the different shades.  

This tag is one of my fave things I've made this season, so that means I should make a bunch, right?!  Hee.  I thought so too!  😁 


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with all your paper crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...