Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Happy Tasteful Textures:

Just a quick post to share a fun & cheery card today!  I know it's winter.  I also know it's almost Christmas.  I also know I need bright & cheery in my life...no matter what time of year it is!  😀 ESPECIALLY in 2020!  AmIright?! 😉Who else does?!?!?  Well then here you go!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Purple Posy, Whisper White
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Purple Posy, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Purple Posy, Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Metallic Cardstock
Stamps: Tasteful Textures, A Wish For Everything
Tools: Scripty Embossing Folder, Celebration Labels Dies, Word Wish Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories:  Whale of a Time Sequins, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread
I am really loving this color combo!  Purple Posy, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana!  Love, Love, Love!  Give it a try and show me what you make with it!  Here are a few more pics of the details if you are interested:


I LOVE this stamp set, Tasteful Textures.  It is so much fun to add some fun layers!  I used that fun square background then added some bold feathers on the top.  Kinda love it.  


And can we talk about that Brushed Metallic Cardstock.  TOTALLY swooning over it and the fun texture it adds.  Love!  💞

Who doesn't love a little Linen Thread bow, especially with that fun Scripty Embossed background.  Love it!  


I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to answer anything!  One more view of the whole card!  


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you need help...with something on this card or helping you get any papercrafting supplies or whatever you need!  Hope you enjoyed this card!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...