Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Right Triangle & Many Mates Mashup...

Playing catch-up a little bit and realizing I forgot to post this card back in Sept!  😕 One day I will be back on my game.  Hopefully.  Hee.  But I loved this challenge we did over at Stampin' Fancy Friday!  (Follow us on IG & Facebook...we post new challenges every month and then new inspiration with that challenge all month long!!!) It is all about combining stamp sets!  My card, I used the Right Triangle Bundle and the Many Mates Stamp Set.  I LOVE having just a bold, totally versatile, stamp set in my arsenal of crafting supplies.  Because you can pair it with ANY greeting and have a card for any occasion!  Here is my geometric thank you!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Mango Melody, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: The Right Triangle, Many Mates
Tools: Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Stitched Triangles Dies, Heat Tool, Water Painters 
Accessories:  Whale of a Time Sequins, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (white twine)

I can't seem to ever walk away from these colors.  Haha.  I LOVE them!  I also love how bright and fun they make these triangles.  I first stamped them onto watercolor paper, and embossed them with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Then I just watercolored over them and cut them out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies!  They layered them together!  😍

Here is a better view of these cuties:



Did you participate in the challenge back in September?!  Hey...if not...it isn't too late, right?!  It's always a good time to participate in a challenge!  Just mash up any two stamp sets and share your creation!  Can't wait to see what you make!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help however I could!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

Absolutely love these colors and the variety of sizes and patterns!! Such a beautiful card.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...