Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Fancy Time Saver Challenge!

Well look at that...it is now last minute until Christmas!  Yikes!  I hope you have been following along with us on the Fancy Friday Design Team to check out all our Time Saving Tips this holiday season!  (Follow us on Facebook or Instagram: Stampin' Fancy Friday)  I am excited to share mine! 

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Banner Year
Tools: So Many Snowflakes Dies, Classic Label Punch, Water Painters
AccessoriesGold Glitter Enamel Dots, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
 
Want to make your Christmas gift fancy & special, but don't have a lot of time?!  Well me too!  😀  Just make an oversized quick tag and tie it onto your gift packaging with some fancy ribbon!  I have found a little handmade touch goes a long way to make someone feel fancy & special, and is always worth the few extra moments.  I used different colors for these tags to share some variety, but feel free to pic one color and mass produce for even quicker creating!  
 
And look how cute it is tied on a simple Kraft gift bag!  
 
 

These tags are beautiful, but they really just took a couple mins to make.  Just did a quick watercolor wash in the different colors, black splatter, a few die-cut snowflakes, a greeting and a punch tab on top!  😍  

I could NOT decide which color was my favorite!  Do you have one?!

Flirty Flamingo:
 

Soft Sea Foam:

Coastal Cabana:

 

Highland Heather:

 

These were such fun tags to make!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  One last look at the tags:

Who wouldn't want to receive a gift with this fun tag on it?!  I know I would!  Hee.  If you give this tip a try...I want to see what you make!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...