Friday, October 5, 2018

Witchy Halloween...

Are you all ready for Halloween?!  What fun crafts do you make for this season?!  I love having cards around that I can tie to a bag of treats for teachers, friends, neighbors, your sweetheart, etc.  Here is a fun card to do just that with:


ColorsLemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Vellum Cardstock, Daffodil Delight, Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Cauldron Bubble, Waterfront (Splatter image)
Tools: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, Starburst Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White embossing powder, Silver Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I love this witch hat...sure makes me smile.  This card was actually what I used as inspiration to make THIS box & tag. 

Love this hat & when it's stamped on Shimmery White cardstock:--I love it even more!


Have you used the Blends Markers yet?!  If not...you really need to!  😀  They. Are. My. Favorite. 


And just a little tip...buy a stamp set with a fun splatter stamp!  The splatter over these ghosts is the splatter stamp from the "Waterfront" stamp set. 

This is a fabulous stamp set for so many reasons...this splatter stamp is just one of them. 😀

And speaking of fabulous...I LOVE the new Subtle Embossing Folder.   It adds a fun texture to any cardstock, Designer Paper, etc.  


Want to have one more look at the full card?! ...


So what are your Halloween plans?!  I hope you are having a good time prepping for the holiday!  Let me know if I can help you with anything! 

Thank you so much for visiting!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...