Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Tin Tile With First Frost...

Have you figured out that the Frosted Floral Suite in the Holiday Catalog is one of my favorites?!  😀  It's so beautiful!  Well...I also very much love the Country Lane Suite...which has the fabulous Tin Tile Embossing Folder.  Want to see a card made with both of this fabulousness?! 


Colors:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive,
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: First Frost
Tools: Big Shot, Frosted Bouquet, Stitched Circles Framelits, Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls

Isn't that embossed background piece just fantastic?!  And those flowers...swoon!  😍  I got the two different colors by first inking it in Flirty Flamingo ink.  Then I dipped a Sponge Dauber into Peekaboo Peach ink and daubed it onto the flower where I wanted the color.  So fun!!!


Love the layered die-cuts also.  I really love all the elements of this card.


Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...