Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Happy Frost Post-It Holder :

Who always seems to need Post-It notes?!  I do!  😀  But who wants a boring old pack of them?!  Not I!  Hee.  So here's a fun an easy way to make them cute...



ColorsPool Party, Powder Pink, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: First Frost, Sunshine Sayings
Tools: Big Shot, Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Stitched Circles Framelits, Merry Christmas Thinlits
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon

So much better, right?!  😀  I think I will use these Post-It's much more than if it was just a boring pad, right?!  Haha.  We did these for my last demonstrator training event that we had.  So much fun!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...