Monday, October 8, 2018

Good Cheer Floral Pillow Box...

What can I say?  I can't get enough of the Frosted Floral Suite!  It's so gorgeous!  Want to see some fun gift packaging with this suite?!  How about a fun pillow box that would be great to wrap any small gift/gift card/treat/etc...


Colors:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Vellum Cardstock, Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper
Stamps: First Frost
Tools: Big Shot, Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon

This is made with the Kraft Pillow Boxes that are in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog.  I LOVE these things!  So easy to make so cute!

Look at the fun Designer Paper belly band!  Every pattern of this paper is shimmery...THANK YOU Stampin' Up!  :-)  It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

And love all the layers with this flower:


This was one of the make and takes at the last Suite Stampin' Event that I did.  (I have posted more info about these events HERE.) It was probably one of my favorites.  

I mean...who wouldn't want to receive a fun gift in this packaging?!  😀  I would even say...this box could be the gift.  Hee.  

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...