Monday, March 26, 2018

Springtime Foils Beauty...

Is it ok to admit that I absolutely LOVE a project I have made?!  Because if it is, I'm admitting it.  😀Hee.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this project.  I think it turned out totally beautiful!  And it all started with me wanting to make something for my Designers With Ink team that was coming to my house for the team event we had that I posted about HERE.  I love to spoil them whenever I can.  💖  So want to see what I made?!  Hint...it's using the Sale-A-Bration item, "Springtime Foils" Specialty Designer Series Paper that you can get FREE only until March 31st!  (So hurry up if you don't have this yet!  😀)


Colors: Gold, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration FREE!)
Stamps: Petal Palette (greeting)
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool, Sponge Brayer
Accessories: Love Mini Tinsel Trim (gold), Delicate White Doilies, Gold Library Clips, Gold Binder Clips, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Because really...just look at this!  I have to say...it's SOOOOOOO beautiful in real life.  (But I kinda feel like I shouldn't be saying that.  Haha.)  What do you think?!


This paper that I used is actually white and metallics.  And I used it in two different places...the base of the tag and the flower.  This is how it looks when it gets to you...


It's absolutely stunning and I'm in love with it just like this.  But it's also so easy to add color!  Here I just used the FABULOUS Sponge Brayer to add color to the dotted paper...


(The colors are--starting at the top--Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, and then Melon Mambo.  I used the same brayer roller.  Just started with the lightest color and worked towards the darkest.)

Then for the flower paper, I just colored with the Blends markers with Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Blends markers.  And just cut out. There are lots of different flowers and leaves images to color so they all look a little different ...


And then it just all comes together like this...


It has those fun details so it may take a little bit of extra time to put it together.  But it's all easy & fun! Let me know if you have any more questions!  Thank you SO MUCH for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...