Saturday, March 24, 2018

Designers With Ink Fun...

Today was a great day!  It was team get-together day!  I LOVE my Designers With Ink!  It fills my heart every time we get to spend time together.  Today we had a fun shoebox swap.  This is where everyone brings a card and supplies for everyone to make, and you go around making everyone's cards.  It's a blast! 

Check out some of my cute team and the cards we made...

LOVE THESE GALS!!!! 




 
Aren't their cards adorable?!?  And aren't they the best?!  😁


Hope you enjoy!  If you have thought or wondered about joining the Stampin' Up! family...I would love to chat with you about it!  Sale-A-Bration is a great time join and I would love to have you on my team!  Let me know if I can help you!!! Thanks for visiting!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...