Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 286...May Flowers Sketchy Fun!

It's that time again!  Challenge time...and Paper Craft Crew has a super fun sketch this week!  And BONUS...it's a TWO WEEK challenge!  So you have two weeks to participate and play along.  Can't wait to see what you made!  Want to see what I made?!  I hope so!  😀


Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Whisper White, Berry Burst, Vellum, Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Banners For You (greeting)

Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, May Flowers Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Powder, Sponge Brayer
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon, Metallics Enamel Shapes

And check out the fun sketch...


Fun one, huh?!  I think there are just so many awesome cards to make with this sketch!

On to some details of this card...

I used the same technique with the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper on this card that I used on THIS PROJECT.  I LOVE coloring the paper this way.  And look how beautiful it turns out...


Just makes my heart totally swoon!  😍😍😍  The colors I used here are Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay.  And this Springtime Foils paper!  💖💖💖 It's only available through Sale-A-Bration...which ends March 31st.  Just a few days left to get it!!!


This flower is from the "May Flowers" Framelits.  I cut out the large detailed flower in Berry Burst cardstock, adhered it to Berry Burst cardstock, and then just cut around the flower.  Then colored on the inside with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, so it's shimmery in real life.

I'm pretty excited about how this card turned out.  Hope you enjoy also!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Head on over to the Paper Craft Crew blog to play along!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...