Wednesday, March 7, 2018

PCC Challenge 283: Celebrate a Sketch...

Challenge Time!  Challenge Time!  Who wants to play with us this week at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge # 283?!  I hope you do because we have a fun sketch for you this week!  Check out the card I made...


Colors: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Basic Gray
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Badges & Banners, Amazing You

Tools: Best Badge Punch, Tailored Tag Punch (to punch banner ends)
Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, Metallic Enamel Shapes, 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack

And here is the sketch!!!


I'm pretty much in love with this Sale-A-Bration bundle.  The stamp set and the coordinating framelits...well I just use it all the time these days!  This card, I just used the stamp set.  Along with another fabulous one: Badges & Banners.

Those vellum leaves behind pretty much rock my world.  Just a little subtle touch.

And that little pleated ribbon...swoon!  😍😍😍 (Yes...this is the FREE Sale-A-Bration ribbon!)

I hope you enjoy this card!  Hop on over to the PCC Challenge blog to play along!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...