Friday, March 23, 2018

Celebrate Myths & Magic...

Wow!  I can't believe I haven't shared all the details of my last big Stampin' Up! demonstrator event yet!  I thought I had and just realized that I hadn't.  (And if you are another demonstrator reading this...any demonstrator is invited.  You don't have to be apart of my team.  So let me know if you would like to hear about any upcoming events.) So I will get to that soon, but today I wanted to share one of the make & takes we made.  I used the Myths & Magic suite for my make and takes and just have to say...I. Love. This. Suite!!!!  It's truly magical.  I knew that I for sure wanted to highlight the Designer Series Paper in this suite because it is my favorite.  The second I saw it, I could not WAIT to get it in my hands.  And here is a quick & easy card that you can make using any of the patterns of the designer paper...


Colors: Pool Party, Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamps: Magical Day
Tools: Big Shot, Celebrate You Thinlints, Claer Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallics Enamel Shapes
 
How fun is this?!  And all of these patterns of paper have SPARKLY on them!  They. Are. So. Beautiful!!!!  Hopefully you can see a bit of sparkle in this picture better...


Ahhhhh!  I just love it!!!  And here is a better picture of all the cards...





What do you think?!  I hope you enjoy this card!  And make sure you grab that "Celebrate" framelit for FREE before the end of this month!  It is part of the Sale-A-Bration deal!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Stay tuned for more fun details about the last event I did! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...