Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sweet Sugarplum Scrapbooking...

Sharing a quick and easy 12x12 scrapbook layout today...with the NEW In Color, Sweet Sugarplum, as the star!


I discovered something fun with this layout.  I wanted some splatter, but a more controlled splatter.  So....I just used the Gold Wink of Stella and colored over the small splatter stamp from "Gorgeous Grunge".  Then stamped it on my project!  So fun...right?!


The "Egg-cellent" image is a Project Life card--which made this page go together super quick!

And seriously...I have pretty cute kids, wouldn't you agree?!  :-) 


Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...