Monday, June 20, 2016

Memory Keeping With Emerald Envy...

I've been a little silent around here...I have been involved in a bit of a house project.  We are having most of our house repainted, and it's still a lot of work--even if someone else is doing the painting!  But...it has been all about color around here these days.  Which color to choose, painting samples on walls, etc.  Soooo...thought it was time to share another In Color project...I have some more Emerald Envy for you!  Once again I used Melon Mambo with this color.  Cause it just makes my heart so happy.  :-)


This is my cute family--my hubby and I and our 3 girls.  We were at my brother-in-law's wedding...so we were all dressed up.  Perfect time for some photos and perfect reason to scrapbook!  :-)

(Just noticed...totally have a "typo" on my page!  Ahhhhh!  I put the year as 2016.  Hello...it was 2015--August of '16 hasn't even happened yet!  Yikes!  Better go change that!)


Color Combo:  Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Stamps: Crazy About You
Tools: Hello You Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch, Botanical Builders Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, Handheld Stapler
Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Staples, Basic Rhinestones, Metallic Foil Doilies (flipped over for the white side)

LOVE the Botanical Builder Framelits.  SO much fun to use and I've used them A. LOT!!!


Hope you enjoy this page!  Give this color combo a try...it will make your heart happy! :-)  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...