Monday, June 13, 2016

Some New Catalog Love...

I wanted to do something fun for my club members to celebrate the new catalog, so they got this...


And this...


The first is a fun little "wish list" notebook with a coordinating pen (and post-it's to mark up their catalog)...

I used the Affectionately Yours Suite in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  So pretty, fresh, and fun!!!  Here are some more pictures...



I even added just a small detail to the inside...


Why not use as much of that pretty paper as you can?!  :-) 

Look at some of them all lined up...


I love these pens.  You just roll a small piece of Designer Series Paper (I believe it was 3/4" x 3") around the ink part of the pen that is on the inside and stick it all back in the pen barrel.  So easy and exciting to have it all coordinate!  (The pens are Pentel RSVP Ballpoint Pens.)


Then I just wanted them to be able to see the In Colors quickly and easily (cause they are gorgeous!) so I made them a bookmark to keep their spot in their catalog.  :-) 


Hope you enjoy these projects!  (***Note:  the notebooks are just the Jr. Legal Pad that I cut in half with a big paper cutter.  You could always have an office supply cut them for you also.)

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...