Thursday, June 23, 2016

Flamingo Festive Flower Decor...

I have to say...Flirty Flamingo is my favorite new In Color.  I. Love. It!  Here's a good way to showcase a color you love...


Make a fun home decor piece!  I love the Festive Flower Builder punch.  SO much fun to make these fun dimensional flowers.  Look at all the dimension...


I added the flower to some Pool Party Designer Series Paper and then a burlap canvas.  The just added some more texture with some Baker's Twine and rhinestones.  It was so quick and easy to do!

Colors:  Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Festive Flower Builder Punch
Accessories: Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Rhinestones, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, an 8"x10" Burlap Canvas (any box store should have this)


Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...