Monday, June 27, 2016

From "Girly" To "Manly"?!

I needed a quick card tonight for a guy that just graduated.  I had like 5 minutes to make a card.  So--what is a girl to do?  I grabbed a card I really liked that had some frills and "girly" fun (not that guys couldn't like this card too!!!)...


and just CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) myself.  :-)  Hee.  BUT...without the more frilly elements.  Want to see what I made?!?!  Well here you go!!!


What do you think?  Is it "manly" enough?  I think it turned out kinda fun although it was torture to not put a bow on here somewhere.  :-)


It was all about the layering with this cards!  I did use a few retired things (the Designer Paper is from the "It's My Party" paper stack.  I hope you stocked up on this because it was fantastic!, the Wooden Elements word, and the Starburt dies) but you could easily use current Stampin' Up! stuff to make a similar card!  Maybe I will CASE myself again...and make this card again!

Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...