Sometimes you just need a quick card to give someone. BUT--of course it has to be cute still, right?! I needed some of these the other day...and just want to share what I whipped up. I used Stampin' Up!'s notecards and made this...
SOOOOOO quick and easy but still fun! Here are the steps:
1. Ink the leaf image (from Remarkable You stamp set) in Basic Black Archival ink and stamp onto the Whisper White notecard.
2. Use the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to watercolor the leaves with Mint Macaron ink.
3. Make sure your Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Brush is juicy (squeeze softly a few times if needed) and tap the brush onto your finger, creating the splatters on the card. Let dry a minute.
4. Wrap some Gold Thread around all your fingers, about 5 times, making loops. Adhere the loops to the bottom right corner of the notecard.
5. Ink the sentiment in Basic Black ink and stamp on to a 1" strip of Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
6. Cut a flag end on the left side of the sentiment. Adhere to card...over the middle of the loops...and add a few staples on the right side. Cut off any excess of the Watermelon Wonder.
So easy, right?!
Just love the little details. The thread, the splatter, and the GLITTER-Y punch the leaves have from watercoloring with the Wink of Stella brush. Hard to photograph, but SO SHIMMERY in real life...
Hope you enjoy! Make some of your own and share them with me! :-) I think I may make a whole set of these notecards, using different stamps from the "Remarkable You" stamp set.
This is my first post in a fun idea that I am going to try this month...making/sending "A Card A Day in May!" How fun is that?! Search #acardadayinMay to find more! Enjoy!
Let me know if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org