Thursday, May 5, 2016

Botanical Blooms Making My Day...

I REALLY love the Botanical Blooms bundle.  So much fun to work with.  Decided to use it for my #acardadayinMay card today!  I need to make a bunch of these and give them to people that brighten my days!  

(I apologize for the not so great photo...was taking them at night and couldn't get the lighting right.)

The colors (since hard to tell with this photo!): Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Botanical Blooms, Dotty Angels (the triangles), A Dozen Thoughts
Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits,Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Accessories: Bohemian Designer Series Paper, Silver Thread, Basic Rhinestones, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, White Embossing Powder

So much fun dimension with these flowers...


Love this pattern of paper on this card.  It's from the Bohemian Designer Series Paper pack.  Love how this color combo just pops...



Hope you enjoy this card!  How often do you send/give out your cards?!  I encourage you to brighten some one's day with your handmade creations and send your cards you are making!  :-) Let me know if you have any questions on this card or anything else!  designwithink@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...