Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Celebrate With a 3x3...

I LOVE 3" x 3" cards.  They are so much fun...and so quick & easy to make...can't beat that!  So for my #acardadayinMay today...I am sharing some 3" x 3" cards!  I made these for some of my team members that met a goal I gave them last month to go with a little package I sent them.  Without further ado....here are 4 of them...


I started by just using a 3" x 6" piece of "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper.  (***Fun fact: you could make 384 of these cards from ONE PACK of this paper!  Not a bad deal!)  Then just fold in half, add some ribbon, thread, star, and greeting to the front.  Then embellish with a couple Epoxy Dots.  So quick and easy!  I even glittered up the stars with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush...


And then on the inside, just put a 2 1/2" circle to write my message on...


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...