Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Extra Fun...

I send out a card each month to my current Paper Pumpkin subscribers, using the stamp set that we received in our kit.  It's so fun to do!  So for my #acardadayinMay...these are the cards I sent this month...


This is a SUPER simple, quick, and easy card!  (Don't you love those types!)  Just a few strips of Designer Series Paper (from my FAVORITE paper stack EVER...called "It's My Party") with a banner end cut at the bottom, a fun greeting in the middle, some flowers stamped on 2 of the corners, some Baker's Twine (I just separated the Mint thread from the black in the Mint/Black Combo Twine), some FABULOUS Washi Tape, and some sequins...so quick and easy!


Such a fun sentiment...I LOVE it!  Hope you enjoy this card!  Would love you to subscriber to Paper Pumpkin under me so I could send you a card each month!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  


No comments:

Stampin' Fancy Friday Fancy Color Combos!

This month on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team ... we are coming at you with Fancy Color Combos!  And it has been a FUN challenge w...