Thursday, May 12, 2016

Memories In The Making Quickies...

Needed a couple quick cards today, so here's what I did for my #acardadayinMay...


Same layout, but different colors/paper.  I got this card idea from Kimberly Van Diepen-- @stampinbythesea.  So fun, huh?!  It really was so quick and easy to make!  Just cut a standard size card (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), fold in half, cut off 1/2" from the right side.  Adhere a strip of Designer Series Paper to the inside of the card, so it shows on the front of the card.  Then just stamp your images/add your embellishments!  

Both cards use the Memories in the Making stamp set.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!!

Here is each card more up-close...


Colors:  Pretty in Pink, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate


This one is using the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper...


Colors: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride


Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Follow me on Facebook and Instagram--@DesignWithInk!!!  

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...