Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Just For You...

I have a quick card a coordinating box to share with you today!  Hope you enjoy!  They are made using an exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp set....we are now in the LAST month where you can earn these FREE!!!!!  So get them before they are gone!  The one I used here is called "Botanicals For You."


I LOVE the watercolor look and it's SOOOOO easy to do this watercolor wash.  I've done similar cards like this before.  You just use some ink refill, Aqua Painter, and watercolor paper.  Grab some ink with your Aqua Painter, and swish it onto the paper.  Change colors, or use the same!  Whatever look you are going for!  It's fun to do!



And then this box is just a Tiny Treat Box all fancied up...



I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...