Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's Treat Bag Time!

We had a few fun occasions to make some treat bags for this past week.

We own our own company...left Corporate America 2 years ago.  We did our first big Customer Appreciation event.  (Dinner and Brian Regan--a comedian--show.  I wanted a little thank you treat after dinner that they could take to the show with them.  So this is what I made...


Had to make a lot of them, so kept them quick and easy.  But I think they turned out cute.  And...that glitter heart...I punched from the Silver Glitter tape (You can earn it FREE until March 31st)!  Since it is tape...you just punch and stick where you want it.)


I should of taken a pic of the big table we had them all stacked up on.  But here is some of them...


(And PS...that is a white chocolate/toasted coconut popcorn in the bags.)

Here are a few pics of the night...


Then the next event was... my daughter's birthday!!!  I was going to just buy a treat at the store and have her take it, but my cutie LOVES all the things that I make.  She always asks if I can make some (of whatever I am doing) for her and her friends.  So....felt like I better actually make something for her to take.  So...here is the treat bag that I made for her and her friends...


So...it's been a little crazy and busy around here these days.  I had about 20 mins to make all of them.  Keeping things quick and simple...I just used the same basic tag I made for the popcorn bags.  Just made it birthday themed.


I love fun favors all piled up in a bunch, so here you go...


And look at my cutie holding her bag...


Hope you enjoyed these treats!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...