Thursday, March 24, 2016

Get Wildflower Fields FREE...and make a Wreath!

Sale-A-Bration is almost over...it's over March 31st!  Last chance to get in on earning a FREE item for every $50 in merchandise purchased.  OR...sign up to be a demonstrator and pick $155 worth of product for just $99!! 

One of my fave things is the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.  Fun colors, fun patterns, fun to use!  I wanted to showcase all the patterns in a fun way, so made one of the banner wreaths that I have shown you before.  (I've been making these for years.  They are pretty fun and quick to do!)  So here you go...


Kinda fun, right?!  

Here are a couple up close pictures...



Two other Sale-A-Bration items are here:  Hello and Flowering Fields.  I LOVE FREE STAMP SETS!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...