Monday, March 7, 2016

Botanical Bouquet...

It's no secret that I love flowers.  Real ones, paper ones, stamped ones...I love the bright colors and cheeriness they can bring.  So when I saw the Botanical Garden Product Suite....my heart swooned at the Botanical Builders Framelits and coordinating stamp set.  So I wanted to share a fun flower bouquet I made with these...


I just don't think you can go wrong with making someone a fun flower bouquet.  They will never wilt and die!  And you can make them in any color you want!  For these flowers, I actually used the "Fun Flowers" punch as the base of the flowers.


These flowers layered perfectly together.  LOVE! IT!!!

Here's a view from the back...


And here is the label I made for the front...


Hope you enjoyed this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Make one of these for anyone that needs a little cheering up!  Let me know if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...