Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Botanical Blooms...Home Decor Style...

LOVE the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies that are in the Occasions Catalog.  So versatile and fun to use!  Today I wanted to share a fun frame I made for my Stamp Room.  I have a frame that I wanted to update.  I had those framelits out...so this frame was born...


(Sorry for the glare!) This frame was pretty quick and easy to put together.  Just cut a bunch of flowers out, curl them with a bone folder, and layer them together.  These flowers are Melon Mambo.  Here is a better pic...


And from the side...


Isn't that so fun and textured-y?!  I love it hanging on my wall!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Kelly Acheson said...

Ashley - your work it beautiful! Love this framed art. Where did you get your frame?

Design With Ink said...

Thank you, Kelly! I appreciate it! :-) I got the frame a long time ago at IKEA. I don't think they have them this size anymore, but hopefully they do! It's a 9x9 shadowbox frame. Thanks again!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...