Friday, October 2, 2015

Manly Birthday Card...

So I posted about how I became a cake decorator for my Dad's birthday in THIS POST.  Well...I forgot I didn't share the card I made for him.  I guess it's time to do that.  Here you go...


I wanted to keep this card all manly for him.  And I HAD to use that antler Vellum paper, from the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Paper Pack in the Holiday catalog, since he's a hunter.  Mix that with some "manly" colors, the Woodgrain embossing folder, Amazing Birthday stamp set, and you have yourself a card!  I DID tie a bow, but it's with twine...so still counts as manly, right?!

Here are some shots of the banners...I. LOVE. Banners.  And they are totally manly when done in the right colors.  :-)


And then just for some added interest, I cut the bottom portion of the card off and just added some the Designer Series Paper on the bottom inside of the card...


So there you have it!  Hope you enjoy!  It was a quick and easy card to make.  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...