Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dress Up Those Gifts!

It's fun to get a present, right?!  But how much MORE fun is it to get a cutely wrapped present?!  :-)  I had a meeting with my "Designers With Ink" stamping team the other day.  I wanted to give them a little Stampin' Up! goodie to say thanks for coming.  But I wasn't going to just hand them the goodie...it had to look cute, right?!?!? So here is what they got...


I took one of the Kraft "Tag A Bag Gift Bags" that are in the Annual catalog and dressed it up.  Cut a flower window (using the Flower Fair framelits) in the middle, added a window sheet and some stamping and fun embellishments.  And VOILA!  A fun package.  So quick and easy.

Here are some close-up's...


Look at that fun stamping!  The flowers are from the "Flower Patch" stamp set.  Also added some splattering with my Soft Suede marker.

One of my FAVE things is this Clothespin.  I just took one of the clothespins that Stampin' Up! sells in the Annual catalog...and added some Washi Tape.  SO QUICK and easy!  And OH SO CUTE!  Love this!!!  Then just tied a bow and clipped some sequins to the bag with it.

Then just added a little washi under the greeting (from the "All Boxed Up" stamp set) and used the Washi Label punch to punch out the greeting.  


These were so quick and fun to do.  And how could they not brighten someone's day?!  Hope you enjoy this packaging!  Thanks for visiting!!! Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...