Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BOO!!! It's Halloween!!

I can't believe it's almost Halloween!  Where has this year gone?!?!  Crazy how time flies!  I helped decorate a Halloween party last weekend, so thought I would share a few things.  If you have read my blog for awhile, you know I LOVE Banners!  So of course I had to have some at the party!!!

(And guess what?!?!  The Chalkboard Banner Kit that was in the last catalog is ON THE CLEARANCE RACK!!!  For $7.99!!!!  Seriously...it comes with 15 thick chalkboard-coated chipboard banners, 32 paper pennants, 5 tissue paper pom-poms, twine, and chalk.  You can't beat that deal!  Check it out: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net)

The Chalkboard banner pieces were perfect for what I needed...this was a black and white Halloween party.  So I used the black banner pieces as my base.  Here is the banner that welcomed them...


Here are some close-up's...


I didn't get the greatest pictures, but basically...I just made a banner, a rosette, and then added some glimmer letters. You can't tell in the pic, but the letters are cut out with the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  (The letters were cut with the Big Shot and retired alphabet dies.)  Makes its all sparkly and fun!

Then on the ends I made a big poofy flower.  I just cut 8 flowers from Basic Black cardstock, using the Floral Frames framelit sets, stapled them together, then scrunched up each layer (after spritzing with Rubbing Alcohol) until this poofy flower was finished!  :-)


Then here is one of the centerpieces...


Spray painted some branches, added some bats, covered books, and another poofy flower on a frame...


Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any question or need to order any Stampin' Up! supplies!!!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...