Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Best Kind Of Halloween Treat...

Want to share a cute little Halloween treat today.  I saw part of this project all over Pinterest, and HAD to make it as soon as I saw it.  Look at this first piece of the project that inspired this whole thing...


Look at that witch hat!  SOOOO cute!!! What could be cuter?!  Maybe more of them?! ...


And look...they are clothespins...so you can keep using them...


I LOVE THEM!!!! Now these need to go on something, right?!?  So here is the little "treat" I made for it...


Really...this is the best kind of treat...Stampin' Up! accessories!


How fun, right?!  I made the little pouch with the Mini Treat Bag Framelits.  Here are what the framelits look like...


See how there are two pieces to make the bag...the larger piece and then the smaller?!  Well...I just used two of the smaller pieces and adhered them together to make this pouch!  So fun, right?!

Here are a few more photos...


I just cut off a side piece of one of our cello bags, added a strip of Designer Paper in the size I wanted it, and taped the bag up on the back.  Perfect customized bags!  Then put the witch hat clip on the top...SO CUTE!!!


I. LOVE. THIS. OWL!  (From the Howl-O-Ween stamp set)  Nothing else to say about that.  :-)

I'm not sure there is much cuter, than maybe just MORE of them...



Hee.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions...designwithink@gmail.com.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...