Monday, October 12, 2015

October Club Card...It's All About the Sparkle!

Last week was my monthly club time!  So much fun!  And I LOVE this card we made at club!!!  I was lucky enough to be in an incredible swap a little while ago.  And I received this card in that swap...it's made by Cindy Schuster.  She is a Stampin' Up! Artisan.  When I saw this card first, I gasped it is so beautiful.  She is so talented!!!!  But enough chatter...here is the card we made...


Isn't. This. So. FUN!!!  All that sparkle...those acorns...etc...I. Love. It!!!  We used the Acorny Bundle (stamp set and punch) from the Holiday Catalog for those fabulous acorns...along with the fabulous Woodland Embossing Folder.  The greeting is from the Sparkly Seasons stamp set.



Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...