Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Want To See Some Swaps I Received?!

I showed you in THIS POST and THIS POST the two swaps I made for convention.  Well...I think it is time I show you some of the swaps I received!  :-) (A swap is where you make multiples of one card and swap with others that did the same things!  You get lots of fun ideas back!)

Here are a few of the cards I received at one of the swaps I did...


Aren't they so cute!  Here are individual shots of the cards, along with the name of who made them!

Created by Candice Anderson:


Created by:  Kathryn Whittaker


(It's a 3D card...diorama card I believe is the name...so clever and so much fun!)

Created by: Melinda Watson


Created by:  Jade Boger


Created by:  Sadly this card didn't have a name on it!


I love all these cards! Thanks, gals, for swapping with me!

I didn't create these cards, but will do my best to answer any questions you have.  Just drop me an email at designwithink@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting!!!  Hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...